Which harmonica does Bono use?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Yes. Yes I am. It's all true. I would clap for myself, but I've practiced guitar a lot in the last two hours and my wrists are a bit sore.

mysterious_jen said:
i have returned with chocolate icecream

want a lick ?

Why do I suspect this is innuendo that has gone straight over my oblivious head?

Axver said:

Why do I suspect this is innuendo that has gone straight over my oblivious head?

Just assume that all inuendos go overhead, and smile and nod. :yes: <--like that.

the tourist said:
Yes. Yes I am. It's all true. I would clap for myself, but I've practiced guitar a lot in the last two hours and my wrists are a bit sore.

Ah, but which guitar have you been practicing?

coolian2 said:
Speaking of Lancaster Park

lovetownchc.jpg

This needs to be quoted for the new page because it's all kinds of awesome.

I'd love a similar picture of Wellywood. :drool:

coolian2 said:

I think 9pm NZ

Which would be 7pm in Victoria.

6pm and twenty years ago in QLD.

5pm and two centuries ago in WA. That's Western Australia. None of this Washington crap.

Probably something stupid like 10pm and fifty millennia ago on the US west coast.

Axver said:

5pm and two centuries ago in WA. That's Western Australia. None of this Washington crap.

That's why on myspace some people I know from Washington have their state as Western Australia. :hmm:

the tourist said:
A natural woodie. A hollow-body even!:ohmy:

You're just about outdoing yourself there, Tourist.

We need a good nickname for you, by the way.

Axver said:

You're just about outdoing yourself there, Tourist.

We need a good nickname for you, by the way.

Uh-oh. Am I looking forward to this or no?

the tourist said:
That's why on myspace some people I know from Washington have their state as Western Australia. :hmm:

Yeah, they wish they were cool enough to live in a huge fucking desert with lots of minerals and not much else.

the tourist said:

Uh-oh. Am I looking forward to this or no?

I suppose we could just go with your real name.

Hey, Ian, did what's-his-face from Newcastle have a nickname? We could give it to his oblivious American namesake.

Axver said:

Yeah, they wish they were cool enough to live in a huge fucking desert with lots of minerals and not much else.

Oh. Now you're talking about Eastern Washington. On the other side of the mountains.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom