What's the most challenging song to play (U2 & non-U2)?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I thought of this question while pondering on whether Edge could play flamenco, because I consider THAT the hardest style to play.

What's the most challenging song for a guitarist eh?

foray

------------------
"Please--tame me!" he said. "I want to, very much," the little prince replied. "But I have not much time. I have friends to discover, and a great many things to understand." "One only understands the things that one tames," said the fox.

i have been playing guitar for about 3 years, and the hardest song from U2, from my point of view is one, the version from popmart is hard, cause edge uses that beautiful guitar on it, but almost every U2 songs are quite simple

and, for no-U2 songs, stone roses? love spreads is complicated, and also i wanna be adored, that is very simple, but squire is one of the greatest guitarists ever.

Yeah I'd probably say Bullet the Blue Sky, the one from ZooTV, the solo is pretty tricky especially at the high volume edge plays it at. The main riff to Gloria aint that easy to get spot on either... but most of his stuff is pretty easy.

Hey mate. After Edge, John Squire is my favorite guitarist as well. To hear him at his best try and get hold of a second coming concert... the stuff is just mind-blowing. However I'm coming to the conclusion that Reni is just as good (as a drummer).

i am speaking for my husband here because i dont play, but he has never had trouble figuring out any u2.as a matter of fact, when our son was a baby he would only fall asleep to my angel of harlem and love rescue me.my husband learned to play those u2 songs first for him.

as for non u2- my husband actually plays bass and he says that primus/les claypool is pretty challanging.

yeahh! les claypool is an amazing bass player, the guy from rush, gedy lee or something like that, is very very good too.

Jules, yeah! squire is amazing

Back
Top Bottom