What's another easy song I can try to play?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clarityat3am

I Serve Larry's Stick
I'm getting to be not so bad at WOWY. What's another U2 song I can give a shot over my spring break?
smile.gif

Your Blue Room..very beautiful to play along to whether on bass or lead
smile.gif

glad its all going well..the first few months can be daunting but you'll thank yourself
later on for the work and time you put into it
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ACROB@T (edited 03-06-2002).]

it?s for bass, right??

try Desire, it?s the easiest thing for bass. Tune down half step
smile.gif

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Originally posted by AM:
it?s for bass, right??

try Desire, it?s the easiest thing for bass. Tune down half step
smile.gif

Yep for bass...maybe I'll get an acoustic after I move to Ireland (in 4 years! lol).

actually most (U2) bass lines are pretty easy. Are there any songs in peticular you?d like to play?

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

Not really...since I'm about as dextrous as a rock right now and I'm not able to devote a whole lot of time to practicing (can't wait til the semester is over!), I'll basically try anything.

If you playing bass, other than the songs already noted, try "40" or "Angel of Harlem". Also "Bullet the Blue Sky" or "In God's Country" - those are pretty easy and since you're just starting out it will help you learn to keep good time (which is critical to playing bass)

Originally posted by clarityat3am:
Not really...since I'm about as dextrous as a rock right now and I'm not able to devote a whole lot of time to practicing (can't wait til the semester is over!), I'll basically try anything.

Back
Top Bottom