Warwick Reverso (Clayton signature) up-close and personal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Here's a couple of pics of me with a Warwick Reverso - Adam Clayton signature model.

The bass belongs to Mr. Scott Jones of The Joshua Tree (tribute).

DSCN6005.jpg

Fantastic sounding bass. Lighter than I thought it might be. And the balance of the instrument is very nice. The feel of the wood. It is one finely crafted instrument.

DSCN6004.jpg

Congrats to Scott on the aquisition. And thanks for taking the pics and sharing them with me.

Cheers!

Nice. how much are they going for RRP?

Well, that one isn't mine, it belongs to Scott Jones of The Joshua Tree (LA) tribute band.

So final price I'm not sure. I have heard that they are in the $7K range.

Amazing bass. And Scott does it justice by some great solid Adam bass playing. Sound great through his Ashdown rig (like the one Adam used for Elevation and Vertigo tours)

Oh man that looks great! I just wish this one was a bit cheaper. I really cannot afford 7k on a bass.

ANd is that the old precision with the sticker I see there in his rack? :hmm:

Oh man that looks great! I just wish this one was a bit cheaper. I really cannot afford 7k on a bass.

ANd is that the old precision with the sticker I see there in his rack? :hmm:

You are correct about Scott's Fender Precision. It is complete with 'House Of Pain' sticker. :up:

He's got some great "Adam" bass guitars. He's got a lilac/purple sparkle Precision, the House of Pain Precision... And he's got a Lakland Darryl Jones that sounds amazing. And then of course, that there Warwick.

Yep, Scott's definitely got his Adam gear together. And plays them all great.

Back
Top Bottom