Wanna Start a Band??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tackleberry

War Child
I looking for someone or some people in the New York City area to start a band with. I play guitar and sing and I also write songs. I wouldn't mind just getting together with some people and playing U2 songs at Coffee Houses or open mic nights. If your interested e-mail me at jbeaudin55@aol.com or reply to the message. Rock on..and stuff.

Hi again, tackleberry. Did you find any band members yet? I'm probably going to get an electric guitar before the end of the month, so maybe if you want to meet sometime in September we can. I just started playing guitar back in March, so I'm not an incredible guitar player yet, but I know all the basic stuff. I've been playing rhythm guitar to all U2 songs lately. I've got the rhythm and most of the lead for Walk On down. There's just one of Edge's solos in there that I'm still trying to figure out. How old are you? I'm 21. I'm assuming you are around my age.

[This message has been edited by ericb (edited 08-21-2001).]

Hey ericb,

Thanks for replying. I found one other person who plays guitar. So we're just going to get together for the hell of it and play a little. But let me know when you get your guitar and we could jam. You said you write some of your own songs right? Well, keep in touch. Oh yeah, I too can play Walk On, but only the rhythm part, and I'm the age of 24, FYI.

------------------
"You gotta put the women and children first, but you've got an unquenchable thirst for New York..."

I can play drums.. err basic drums.

I just need a little direction!

I can do double bass!

biggrin.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

Back
Top Bottom