Ultraviolet Zoo TV tab

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheEdge10

The Fly
Does anyone have a tab for Ultraviolet? I know some of the song, but not all of it.

I was literally just about to post a thread asking for this!!! Thank you!

I know the main riff and the part that is played during the "Baby, baby, baby, light my way" part. What I really would like to have the tab for is the what Edge is playing when Bono starts singing, "I remember when we could sleep on stones...." Can't figure that out. I'd also like to know how the ending of the song in the live ZooTV versions goes. I can't figure out the guitar on the last few "baby, baby, baby" parts.

But if someone could post a whole tab, that would be wonderful. Thank you!
:wave::wave:

I'll try and type out a tab here:

E ---------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------10----9------------------
B --------12----9-----------9---------
--------12----9-----------9------------------12----10----9----10----------------12---10----
G ---------------------11--------9--------------------------11--------9---------------------------------------------------------------------
D ---9--------------------------------------9-------------------------------------9-----------------------------------------------------------
A ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the outro, I'm pretty sure he just plays the same stuff he plays during the part where Edge sings "Ultraviolet."

i saw a tab, i believe on ultimate-guitar, a tab of uv from zoo tv, google it.
and with PhilsFan's tab you have the whole song.

remember to tune down half a step for live, not sure for album version

Back
Top Bottom