Ultra Violet and With Or Without You Guitar

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
does edge switch to another Retrorocket?
i know its standard to Eb

Yes he does, Ultra Violet is played with the white pearl pickguard (newer one, 2009?) and With Or Without You with his grey marble pickguard (2003), which he has modded beyond imagination. :)

I know Edge_Orchestra will know alot more about them and owns a 2003 copy himself.

Yes he does, Ultra Violet is played with the white pearl pickguard (newer one, 2009?) and With Or Without You with his grey marble pickguard (2003), which he has modded beyond imagination. :)

I know Edge_Orchestra will know alot more about them and owns a 2003 copy himself.

Mine is exactly like Edge's down to the vintage. I got lucky finding a 2003. Fernandes doesn't have high production numbers.

Mine and Edge's 2003 Retro Rocket Elite are both ALL stock EXCEPT the black paint job. The Retro Rocket Elite was not originally available in black.

2003 RR Elite has bolt on neck. New RR Elite have set neck. I think the model specs change was around 2006/2007.

They don't offer it with the grey marble pickguard and black pickups any longer.

Edge's "UltraViolet" Retro Rocket seems to be a custom job. It seems to have more in common with the Retro Rocket Pro, spec-wise, except the Hot Rail pickups (which are like the Retro Rocket Elite)

Retrorocket Pro

Back
Top Bottom