U2two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

celia

New Yorker
This tribute band are playing in the Theatre near where I live in Kent UK and was wondering if anyone has heard of them or seen them...

utwo.jpeg

U2TWO are four musicians dedicated to reproducing the unique sound and visuals of the top Irish group U2.

?Aping legendary stadium rockers U2 requires close attention to detail, an enigmatic front man and tons of attitude. On that, they score three out of three, plus having a drummer with more energy than Animal from The Muppets? THE STAGE

http://www.dartford.gov.uk/thingstodo/ORCHARD/mnov.html

Hi Celia,

i've seen them lots of times, they are v. good indeed, am gonna go and see them in eastbourne in october, they're really lovely chaps and passionate about u2. they play very varied sets, and are really good to see if you're in need of a u2 fix!

I'm going with a mate to see them in Dartford.
It's a shame they haven't a web site, like a lot of other tribute bands.
Lots of tickets still going yesterday when I booked. Don't think it's going to be that easy for the real thing next year!

LSB2 said:
I'm going with a mate to see them in Dartford.
It's a shame they haven't a web site, like a lot of other tribute bands.
Lots of tickets still going yesterday when I booked. Don't think it's going to be that easy for the real thing next year!

yeah I was quite suprised that they are playing at the Orchard Theatre cos I've never herd of them and there are a few other U2 Tribute Bands around the UK that are very good...

Anyway Have fun..and yeah shame its not that easy to get U2 tickets for the real thing aeh! :eyebrow:

Tis not... if you look at the website, they're called ZU2, but their tour is called U2two... (clickon new dates added)

:)

You're right! That did confuse me... They're listed at The Dartford Orchard as U2TWO.

'U2TWO are four musicians dedicated to reproducing the unique sound and visuals of the top Irish group U2.'

It now makes sense. Thanks for the link!

:)

That's OK :)

Hope you enjoy the gig! Have fun. :wave:

while am still here... what other tribute bands have you seen in the UK?

Last edited:
No U2 ones for me. I've seen Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, The Who ones etc... No decent bands want to come to Kent in England. So we watch a lot of tribute bands!

Oh Ive heard of Zu2 Thast why I was confused about U2Two!!!! lol :lol:

yeah I remember they were playing in a pub near me at Uni in Brighton!

Cheers for clearing that up :up:

Back
Top Bottom