U2 The Complete Songs book

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, you shouldn't spend a penny on the book. What do you play? There are tons of U2 tabs sites around for guitar. The U2 Guitar Archive is best but it hasnt been updated in a while. http://cu.comp-unltd.com/~noneal/u2guitar.html

I have the tab books for ATYCLB and Pop, also for some other bands. They are complete shite if you are trying to play tabs. I guess they arent bad for just chords but then again, chords arent worth $40 when they can be found online!

I bought the book and I haven?t regret it. I actually didn?t get the book because of the chords, but - call me oldfashioned - I love to have all the songs, all the lyrics in one book. As for tabs, I usually serve the internet like Zooeranger, but I love to have this book.

Does the book really cost $40??? I just payed 25 pounds (Irish) which are about $25.

Wow, this forum hasn't gotten much attention in the last week has it? Well, I've been too busy to post myself.

Anyway, thanks for the replies Zoomeranger and AM.

I know how to play piano, and I try to sing. I plan on starting guitar soon. I did like the book because it had all the lyrics in it, plus the melody lines for the songs. I tend to sing better if I can see the notes in front of me, but I could always go back and really listen hard to the songs so I can figure out all the right notes.

Hmm, well, I'll keep thinking about it. $40 is a bit steep.

What all does the book have? lyrics melody line and chords? anything else?

I'm interested in playing some U2 songe NOT on the guitar, so tabs are of little use and very hard to work with.

Originally posted by SkeeK:
What all does the book have? lyrics melody line and chords? anything else?

The book?s got the top line guitar arrangements in the original keys with full lyrics and chord boxes.

There is a U2 chronology, discography, videography and a complete gig list! That??s about it, I think
smile.gif

------------------
~ I could easily give up choclate but I'm not a quitter~

Back
Top Bottom