u2 music sheet (help )

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2 the Complete Songs--I think that is the title...but wait, I think it's only guitar chords. I think at half.com you can type in U2 under books, and you'll get all the books they have, there always is a U2 sheet music book(by album).Which song did you need?

I?ve got "U2 the Complete Songs" - it?s a book with all the songs prior to ATYCLB. Are you looking for any song in peticular?

I could scan it in and mail you. Send me a PM

the piano music to Sweetest Thing??
like, sheetmusic? Not tab?
O god if oyu do you have to send it to me
I love you

Hi....i'm roe.....i don't have pm....but do you think you could email the piano for sweetest thing? Because none of the music stores have it, or if it would be easier, you could just tell me what the notes are...like "Chord 1 A, D, F" or whatever and i could figure out the timing from the song.....if you didnt want to email it. I think my emails under my profile... You have no idea how wonderful it would be to have this...... :bow: :bow: :bow: to AM! :love:! Yay!!! :dance: Sorry i'm just a bit hyper... a couple seconds ago i didn't even think there WAS any written piano music for ST.....:hyper: Please? *puppy face*

hey-why don't you post it live on this thread, 'cause there are so many people, who would be so happy to get the sheet music(me too...:wave:)...;)

sharry_lt said:
hey-why don't you post it live on this thread, 'cause there are so many people, who would be so happy to get the sheet music(me too...:wave:)...;)

simply because it?s copyright protected. And I don?t want to cause Elvis any trouble, so I?m doing this privately.

Anyway rockonedge & sharry_It - I don?t have the file right now, but I?ll e-mail you this weekend, OK? :)

AM said:

simply because it?s copyright protected. And I don?t want to cause Elvis any trouble, so I?m doing this privately.

Anyway rockonedge & sharry_It - I don?t have the file right now, but I?ll e-mail you this weekend, OK? :)

Thank you!!!!!!!!!! :hug::hug: :) You rock!!!!! :dance::dance:

Aye!! Oh, oh AM, i'm so so sorry...i hadn't been checking this thread and i just stumbled upon it today... :bow: :bow: :crazy:....so sorry :sad: I just sent you an email from my addy so you can get it... :reject: Bad roe. Bad roe. :tsk: Thank you so much though..... :bow:

hey, can someone send me the file? :) *innocent begging face*

*ponders what i'm going to do with more sheet music*

Back
Top Bottom