U2 360 Background strings!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AntiRellik

Babyface
Hey guys
I've been wondering what orchestral library was used in the opening for Streets in the Rose Bowl concert (and all 360 concerts obviously).
For the Vertigo tour they used Garritan Personal Orchestra and I'm sure of that because it was in Garritan's website.
But this time? It sounds among the lines of EastWest libraries... but I'm not sure.
It doesn't sound like synth, its an orchestral library I'm sure of that, but I don't know which one :huh:
Does anyone have any info about the U2 360 concert sound equipment and Is Terry Lawless playing with them?

Hey guys
I've been wondering what orchestral library was used in the opening for Streets in the Rose Bowl concert (and all 360 concerts obviously).
For the Vertigo tour they used Garritan Personal Orchestra and I'm sure of that because it was in Garritan's website.
But this time? It sounds among the lines of EastWest libraries... but I'm not sure.
It doesn't sound like synth, its an orchestral library I'm sure of that, but I don't know which one :huh:
Does anyone have any info about the U2 360 concert sound equipment and Is Terry Lawless playing with them?

Not sure what soundsource is being used for Streets this tour. Not sure if the sample is from an orchestral library or not.

Terry is playing this tour. If I remember correctly, Bono is saying "Terry in the underworld" during the organ solo on "Unknown Caller" (most you tube footage of the song that I've seen and on the Pasadena DVD).

I'm really sure its from a string ensemble from an orch library...
Anybody knows where to get info on Terry's equipment?
I'd like to know what stuff he uses, including his VSTs lol

Terry Lawless Looks At Virtual Instruments

Terry's endorsements:
Terry Lawless Endorsement Page

Terry's gear. Working on NLOTH in Morroco
pic12.gif

Terry's gear. Abbey Road.
pic14.gif

Back
Top Bottom