The lowest note Bono's ever hit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
"with a mouth full of teeth, you ATE all your friends"

"the whole world could just dissolve into a glass of WATER"

Or something else?

I think it's gotta be that ATE... right??

Crumbs From Your Table and If You Wear That Velvet Dress

OMG!!!! You were?? Yeah!!! I went to the 1st one (2 months ago today :cute: ) I wanted to go to the 2nd one but my Dad literally told me I went mad... :( (He's not much of a U2 fan :lol:) Wow, you from Switzerland?? :ohmy: How did you end up here?? :laugh: So cool!!! :D

My dad lives in Argentina 7 months a year..... and I thought it was a good idea to go there knowing that U2 was playing....:wink:
I travelled a bit in Bariloche, El Calafate, Iguazu..... wow, beautiful country!!!:love:
Where are you from?

Thanks so much!! :happy: I went to Bariloche twice, and I'm going back in August for my graduation trip!! :dance:

I'm from Capital Federal, the mad city of Buenos Aires :heart: ... I went to the Four Seasons twice to stalk the boys :lol: :wink:

Cool.... can I come too?? :wink: Graduation, so it means that you are younger than me..... 18?
I might be going again next year. I want to see Salta and many other things.
Hello from sunny Geneva!!!!:wave:

:lol: Of course you can come!! :D Sorry I didn't reply earlier :| :D

Salta!! I'd love to go there!! You'll go to "El Tren de las Nubes"? Can you speak Spanish? :dancing:

Yeah, I'm 16 as a matter of fact :angel: But I'll be 17 in a couple of months :p :laugh:

If you come here, be sure to let me know!!! :wink: :)

U2girl said:
"with a mouth full of teeth, you ATE all your friends"

"the whole world could just dissolve into a glass of WATER"

Or something else?

Actually, the "you" in "you ate all your friends" is lower than "ate" is.

That's funny everyone notices that part in crumbs. How the hell does bono hit that note?

There must be something about the word "you" that bono likes to sing as low as he can, as he at it again on Discoteque at the "you know your chewing bubble gum" bit

Back
Top Bottom