Tabs and U2sound.com soon to be back??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Edge89

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Does this mean...?
NEW @U2 LYRICS ARE BACK
February 21, 2005
posted by: m2
After working with Universal Music Publishing, @U2 has been granted the right to print U2 song lyrics under a provisional licence. The menu links have all been updated, and our lyrics guy, Ian Ryan, promises that more song lyrics are on the way soon. Thanks to all our readers for your patience while we worked out the legal issues!

*crosses figers*

If @u2 got their permission to host lyrics back then there's hope for tabs and even U2sound.com to return!

:ohmy:

The_Edge89 said:
Does this mean...?

*crosses figers*

If @u2 got their permission to host lyrics back then there's hope for tabs and even U2sound.com to return!

:ohmy:

I guess I'd care more about U2 Sound coming back if:

a) The guy running it hadn't been such a prima donna about what was essentially a cover-band gig.
b) The site hadn't been updated/re-organized in such a way that it was much harder to navigate successfully to the most interesting portions of the content.
c) There had been something (anything) provided as an explanation for the site's sudden collapse, and/or a link to the continuing forum (did it even continue?).

There were some good guys there - actually, quite a few - and I learned a lot reading through the posts, but I got tired of navigating through "Phaser"'s ego. The most informative part of the site was the forum.

Back
Top Bottom