Tab for Live Bullet the Blue Sky

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gareth brown

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Hey, I've got a pretty mint idea on how to play the whole song, the studio version that is (I teach myself everything I play, actually owe it all to U2, the level of playing I've reached) but was wondering if anybody had a tab for the live version's fantastic guitar solo which was played from the ZOO TV tour onwards.

After listening to it loads on ZOO TV, Popmart, I thought I have to learn that after hearing the absolutley STONKING version from the Live Version from the Boston DVD. Anybody able to post a tab or 'linkage' to a site where I can find this. I can't seem to find how to play this one on my own.

Help appreciated.

Paddy

Oh man, it is awsome

I can play most of the Popmart version, except for that fast part at the end

Its so much fun to play! Even better with a wah pedal

It sounds absolutley awesome doesn't it. Just love that amazing sound he gets out of it with the one note he plays at the beginning before doing the 'Police-Siren-esque' stuff and all the fantastic noodling he does.

Thanks very much for your help, guys! I really appreciate it! :)

He uses delay, overdrive, and a lot of wah pedal to get that sound before the "Police-Siren" sound. He uses wah thoroughout the whole song, and he just rocks it man.

The 15 fret bend can have good sustain with even the most rudimentary of equipment. It's all in the control.

The blues variation solo he does is quite good, I agree. A lot of people found it to be entirely unexpected.

im sure you know all about rudimentary "equipment"

hehehehhehehhehehehe

:wink:

Okay. I'm gonna be painfully honest. I haven't actually given the tab a second glance..:( sod's law meant I eventually ended up teaching much of it to myself before I got back to the website again....but currently filling in the gaps with the tab now so thanks! :)

I can't really access that Bullet The Blue Sky Live Tab....if someone could copy n paste it into this thread I'd GREATLY appreciate. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom