Streets Organ Intro Mp3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_Pac_Mule

Refugee
I posted this already in Music on The Internet, but I think it belongs here.

Does anyone have the live extended organ intro of streets? Im playing this at a concert, and I need an mp3 of JUST the organ to play through the PA. Also, it needs to be a half-step down. If anyone can help, my email is GuitarMan05488@aim.com. Thanks! :wave:

Yes, thats exactly what I need, only with flat tuning to help our singer. The concert is June 10th, however as soon as possible would be great! Thanks a lot! :wave:

Were practicing tommorow but if you don't have it by then I understand :wave: also, it doesn't nessicarily have to be rattle and hum, just as long as it's in flat tuning, and doesn't have any crowd noise or any other instrument. Thanks!

June 10? Should be no problem there! Our internet is down except on one computer. I'll see what I can do. Is it cool with you if I record me playing an organ on something like garageband? It might be one of the easiest ways for me to do that. I'll have to get on that tonight.:D

Ummm I'm working on it. It might be Wednsday before its done. I'll be busy all day tomorrow. It shouldn't be long. Do you want the organ to be played with chords or can single notes do? I've got the notes but not exact chords. I'll get the chords if you want, just let me know the way you want it.:D

Chords would be nice, if its not too hard :)

I also made a click track for our drummer, so its being played at 133 beats per minute, if that helpsss.

I've got it here. I hope this is good. I was afraid of not having it for you. It took me a while to figure out the chords. You can slap me if this sucks. Will e-mail it to you as well. Sorry this is so last minute.:reject:

It's on my Soundclick so you can download it there.

SoundClick artist: Vincent Magnarella - page with MP3 music downloads

In case you don't know how to download, there is a link that says "full". Just click on that and you can download there.

Back
Top Bottom