song files to play guitar to

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

marik

Refugee
i don't know if any such thing exists, but are there files of songs with vocals, drum, bass (just the guitar absent), to play guitar along to? i know a friend of mine book a guitar book that came with a cd of such type songs but they were all korn, papa roach etc. is there any such u2 type files anywhere?

would the closest type of 'play along' file be a midi?

There were "backing tracks" of U2 on the net in mp3.
Good soundquality without vocals and guitar but I don't have them anymore.
I'll do my best to find the link again...
joy to all

Last edited:
does anyone know where to get the actual streets back track, no the midi one but the one they use in concert?

The_Edge89 said:
Here are some of them
But be careful last time I visited my Anti-Virus yelled at me:wink:

This site was a gold mine. My buddy and I have been jamming out U2 tunes for years, now, and we've been looking for ages for something like that. Thanks, very nice, it helped a lot! :)

Some U2 tracks have guitar in one channel only, lots of the 'Boy' LP especially...still have the vocals, but 'An Cat Dubh/Into the Heart' is great to play along to...just delete the guitar channel and replace it with the other one with some fancy audio software, (Goldwave perhaps?) and play away...!

I have one...
I'll get back to you guys later, but on one condition:

YOU HAVE TO PASS THE FILE ON TO OTHERS WHEN THE LINK EXPIRES DADGUMIT!

iIf you all agree I'll be glad to upload it for you.

nope not yet, but I hope to get them soon.
First I want to see that you agree on my (simple) rule by typing.

" Yes, I [your username here] agree to pass the Miracle Drug backing track on to others who request the file after the link that The_Edge89 posted has expired. If I fail, I shall forever burn in :censored:"

Yes, I, DiscothequeLP agree to pass the Miracle Drug backing track on to others who request the file after the link that The_Edge89 posted has expired. If I fail, I shall forever burn in hell"

ARRRRRRRRRRGH I wasn't here for the posting of the miracle drug BT...could someone please post it?

Back
Top Bottom