Selling my like new POG2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

the tourist

Blue Crack Addict
Anyone interested? It's in very, very good shape. I know people on here would probably love having it because Edge uses it; I simply don't use it enough to justify the price I paid for it, so my loss would be your gain, etc. etc. etc. I'd ship it to the continental USA. I'm a regular poster here, and I'd rather not deal with ebay if I don't have to. Anyway, let me know!

Anyone interested? It's in very, very good shape. I know people on here would probably love having it because Edge uses it; I simply don't use it enough to justify the price I paid for it, so my loss would be your gain, etc. etc. etc. I'd ship it to the continental USA. I'm a regular poster here, and I'd rather not deal with ebay if I don't have to. Anyway, let me know!

Actually, Edge's uses the original POG, not the POG 2.

But I do think the POG 2 is supposed to sound similar to the original POG.

Yeah, I've owned both and they sound extremely similar, but there are more options on the POG2 as well as presets and 9v power (instead of the 18v, I believe, of the original, which means the updated version can be powered by something like a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2).

Back
Top Bottom