recording programs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

edge's girl

Acrobat
does anyone know of a good mp3 recording program that you can download? cause my bands looking for a good one

As far as I know (unless things have changed considerably), you can't record to MP3 format, nor would you want to. MP3s are compressed sound files, which means that by their nature they are lower in sound quality than the original files.

What you probably want is to find a good WAV format editing program, some of which are also decent recording programs. I've heard CoolEdit tossed around as a good program for this type of thing.

I have the making waves audio program very cheap but effective tho it only samples WAV formats but after i think you can convert them manually

ur best bet if u got a bit of money is to buy cubase thats a gud program

try getting a copy of steinberg?s wavelab. cubase is fine, but lots of sequencer stuff. anyway, it depends on what you really need. if you just want to make a wav file to an mp3, i think even ahead nero burning rom can do that. if you?re looking for a full recording and editing program, a sequencer might be the best option. if you?re looking mainly for audio file editing, cutting etc, wavelab?s ok.

Back
Top Bottom