PRS guitars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mack_Again

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
As I got interested in guitar from The Edge and his gear, I am not so familiar with whatever he's not using guitar-wise like many of hair-metal associated brand (Kramer, Jackson, Charvel) and PRS. But I hear a lot of good things about SE line form PRS. Does any of you have experiences with SE guitars or PRS in general?

I have never played one but I've never really come across anyone that had anything bad to say about PRS from a craftsmanship point of view. All the criticisms I've read usually center around the look of the guitars.

I've seen local college band playing PRS Mira (or whatever the single cut PRS) and it sounded decent. I think It was SE model, but...yeah, it looked nice and sounded nice. I really consider PRS as viable option for my future guitar buying. But for some reason, Im not a fan of high-end PRS, though, it often sounds so dead to me in some video reviews.

I will say that I have seen even critics of PRS guitars say that the PRS SE One is an all-around nice guitar, most likely because the aesthetics of it are quite a bit more restrained than many other PRS guitars.

Back
Top Bottom