PODxt Live newbie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nhenshaw

Babyface
Apologies in advance for such basic questions!!! Just trying to straighten out some confusion prior to purchase.

1. Does this unit have digital delay w/modulation?

I know analog delay with modulation (MemoryMan) is there. Maybe you need to use the separate modulation effect before the digital delay? Want to make sure this is kind of the same thing as digital delay with modulation that you would get from an SDD2000/3000 or a TC2290, obviously realize those devices would be better than the multieffects set up, but basically asking of the PODxtLive is able to come close.

2. Also, for a song like Bad where you have two simultaneous delays does this unit have the ability to set two separate delay times? I believe Stereo Delay is not the same thing. If not, how do users get around that.

3. Has anyone combined the PODxt Live with the Line 6 Verbzilla to add some cool harmonizer/shimmer type effects? If so, please explain how that is setup.

Appreciate any advice...thanks.

I own the XT pro and I think they are similiar. your quest:

1 yes but its not in the same league as the Korgs...not even close

2. No.. it does have stereo delay but to me its useless

3. yes. You can put the zilla in the pods loop if the xt live has one...Im not sure. If not you can split your signal and stick a vol pedal before your Zilla to control it

ps. Dont get me wrong, i think the Line 6 stuff is great and very useful. Perfect for a small compact rig. Delays sound good live but in my opinion you cant compare to either the Korg or TC. I will say this its perfect for dual delays if you get another standalone delay like the Korg or TC or even a dd20 as your main modulated delay, and then use the Pods delays for that second delay you spoke of

M

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom