philosophical discussion about “It Might Get Loud. What is your guitar?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dstalksalot

Acrobat
Here's is an interesting article that gets philosophical about “It Might Get Loud.” This one revolves a little on what if Jimmy Page never picked up guitar. It made me think what if the Edge missed that notice that Larry put up and never tried out for U2. Also makes you wonder if we all have a “guitar” in our past driving our future.

Circle Six Magazine ? Blog Archive ? There Are No Accidents: A Philosophical Look At “It Might Get Loud”

I have been thinking about my personal guitar ....having kids could be my defining moment..... Not as epic as Jimmy Page or the Edge, but still a defining moment.

What is your guitar?

Great thread!!! :wave:

I think my 'guitar' would be the point where I firmly decided to become a writer. The conscious decision I made to leave behind a life that was going in a completely opposite direction, leaving behind financial jobs, my business degree, and the expectations from everyone around me to have a professional financial career.

So far the writing has been difficult, and I haven't found what I'm looking for yet, I have not justified the decision I've made. But whether I succeed or not, I'll always know the exact point in my life where I made that decision.

Back
Top Bottom