One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Davo

Babyface
Anybody knows the precious intro of One Slane Castle Dvd, i've been looking the tab but it doesn't exist, if someboy knows...?

Thank you
Bye

/=Slide

|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|-------5-3-5-3-5----------------------------------------------2--2/4--4---5-4-5-4-5--|
|------------------------------7-5-7-5-7-----------------------3--3/5--5-----------------|
|-------------------------------------------------9-7-9-7-9--------------------------------|
|--------------------------/5----------------8-----------------------------------------------|
|--/5------------------5---------------------------------------------------------------------|

It's not the final but i think it's pretty close, try playing it all of it with your fingers

Davo said:
Anybody knows the precious intro of One Slane Castle Dvd, i've been looking the tab but it doesn't exist, if someboy knows...?

Thank you
Bye

Here you go man. I know you said slane, but he plays the intro pretty consistantly. and this is some great footage for you to look at. hope it helps ya.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=xh-ACkYmdc4

or if u cant see the link:

youtube dot com slash watch?v=xh-ACkYmdc4

Back
Top Bottom