New Bass: Squier VM P Bass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theedgeu2

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Secretly listening to a U2 record that's beyond th
I just recently got a Squier Vintage Modified P Bass for recording purposes and thought I'd share some pictures of it. It contains Duncan Designed pickups that sound amazing! I'm telling you when people say this bass is perfect for rock they mean it. Of course this bass can be used for any style of music really but a nice punchy tone. I usually turn the tone knob all the way down with the volume knob maxed out. This is a great bass for a great price! (Should I refinish it?:shifty:)

100_0791.jpg

100_0792.jpg

100_0793.jpg

100_0794.jpg

100_0795.jpg

My room looks awful. Haven't gotten a chance to clean it yet. My dad has a much better camera around somewhere. I just have to find it first.

:up: lookin' cool! And the first thing I thought of when I saw it was Adam's cream/tortoiseshell precision. :D You should get the red tortoiseshell plate!

:flirt: How you doin' btw?

Haha Oh definitely would be cool to Adam it up a bit. Thanks! I'm doing great! How are you?

I would definitely get the tortoishell guard if I could find one. I heard that Fender ones don't fit. (of course I could make new screws) Do you or anyone else out there know where I could find one?

Back
Top Bottom