my cover of until the end of the world

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's pretty cool - funny - have been playing that for a few years now and it's pretty much the way I play it. Even funnier is that the odd mistake I noticed (of which there were few) is exactly the same I make after not having played it for a while. :wink:

Anyway - just thought give you my thoughts. How long have you been playing?

thanx for your comment, ive been playing for around 6 years, and yeah, i made a lot of mistakes, what mistake are you talking about? the one you make after not playing for a while?

ive noticed that a lot of tribute bands dont play it accurately, i dont play it perfectly, but better than most...

I think it's great. I actually enjoy seeing a regular Joe just play it. The tribute bands try to act like the band members and the whole "mini me" thing gets irritating

rudybay said:
i made a lot of mistakes, what mistake are you talking about? the one you make after not playing for a while?

The one on the solo actually - just rusty fingers account for that. I've often tried to record my playing of the song and can nail it usually, but never for the recording :mad:

rudybay said:
what guitar do you use when you play this song teralin??

I used to use my Gibson Les Paul (copy) but nowadays play most of my stuff on my Epiphone SG400 which I have encouraged to pair up with my Pod XT quite nicely. What effects do you use?

thanx gabrielvox, and teralin, my effects is the delay infused preset numer 11 on my digitech RP50, cheapest effect modeling pedal in the market

i have a epiphone G400, borrowed tho, nice axe!

the one im using there is my Epiphone LP100, the cheapest authorized les paul copy, in thinner than a standard, studio, custom, etc etc
the humbuckers on my axe are ok

you can really feel the difference when you play with a gibson les paul, it pretty much plays itself

thanx for the posts you guys

Back
Top Bottom