Music Rising Guitars?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
It's coming up on the 10 anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. Might there be a 10th anniversary Music Rising guitar model? Could be cool. Could be interesting.

It's great that Edge is still using his various Gibson Music Rising Les Paul's. Although his use of the Epiphone model was short-lived and it's not been used since 2006.

Who in the crowd has one of the Gibson or Epiphone Music Rising Les Paul's?

Post pictures or video of you with your Music Rising Gibson or Epiphone Les Paul's.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

Would be cool to see a 10th anniversary model. Is Music Rising still a thing?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It is still a thing and still helping provide instruments for musicians and school music programs.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

That's great, glad to hear it's going strong.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

2nk3n85.jpg

from Facebook: Green music rising LP

Last edited:
I've said it in other threads, but I absolutely adore the design of the Music Rising LP's. I think they are my favorite looking guitars out there, no matter what color they are. Such a unique and vibrant design, would love to see 10th anniversary editions.

I've said it in other threads, but I absolutely adore the design of the Music Rising LP's. I think they are my favorite looking guitars out there, no matter what color they are. Such a unique and vibrant design, would love to see 10th anniversary editions.

Same here. I love most of them. The Mardi Grass finish<3 .
I wouldn't say I like them all. But I like quite a lot of them.

It would be great if there is a list of pics with all MRLPs :love: I would say Edge got the most beautiful ones. Some LPs are really not great looking.

It would be great if there is a list of pics with all MRLPs :love: I would say Edge got the most beautiful ones. Some LPs are really not great looking.

That's what I was thinking about just recently. It would be very cool to try and trace down all those guitars. And list them. Then try and find out what happened to each guitar, and the story of why people purchased one. Would make a nice documentary.

I feel like that fact that Edge probably went for what sounded was the best (I've heard that when he gave away his Mardi Gras LP for TV performance and such, it was because he didnt liked the sound as much) so if all of Edge's look that beautiful, I feel spooky (in a way) that all star aligned to make them look and sound good.

Back
Top Bottom