mkdominatr I stole your guitar riff

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-macphisto-

Refugee
From your song "now more then ever".
I really liked that opening riff you had there, but I did change it, so it wouldnt be exactly the same. I was going to ask you if I could borrow it, but I just decided 2 nights ago to do it, so I did a song with it. Dont worry Im not going to do anything else with the song, I just wanted to see what I could do with that riff. Here's the song

http://s8. you send it .com/d.aspx?id=0O3IWW6XOSSPI3GKMEQEIABT72

Well I have to say, I am pleased that you like my song. It sounds good. Its a different style than what I would make up though. What did you use?
I still have to get a better recording up. I am just having fun with writing stuff. I have so many riffs like that but no words...

P.S. Thanks for not doing anything witht he song except personal use, I appreciate that.

Hey, whats up- I used a korg d1200 mult track. I know the song is a little to light, but it was the kind of mood I was in at the time of doing it. I only spent about 2 hours working on it, and I just improvised the lyrics. Im new to recording also, still learning alot of things, but Im excited to hear some more of your songs in the future. Peace

Back
Top Bottom