Memory Man Deluxe Settings

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

larochoumie1

Babyface
Hello, I'm Jerome from france, I'd like to have a memory man deluxe ( I already have a nova delay ), to play early song of U2.
I'm looking for a web site with settings for memory man deluxe to play U2, but I don't find.
It's easy with nova delay to do the settings but I think with a memory man deluxe its a little bit harder , no?
So can you tell me how to do to do the right setting with a memory man deluxe to plau early songs, and, I'd like to know If there are some song where i can play with ma nova delay and memory man together.
Thank you, I hope to have bo understanble.

I don't have a Memory Man but I do have a Nova delay. This site will give you some information regarding Edge's delay settings.

http://www.amnesta.net/edge_delay/

It's not perfect, far from it, but it's useful. As for how to get the exact settings, use the info on the site or set the correct time on the Nova and then use your ears to match the exact delay time on the MM. Can't help you much further with that. As for using both together, any U2 song where Edge uses delays in series instead of stereo.

Do you run the MM into the Nova or the Nova into the MM? Ideally I'd run the Nova into the MM but the MM isn't stereo and stereo rocks.

Thank you for your answers, and i have all i need about the settings of the nova delay, but my interrogations are about the settings of the Memory Man.
The positions of the buttons on the pedals for example. ( i talk about the MM).
But i think i will do like you said, i will use the bpm of my Nova delay, and i will try with my ears to have the approximative bpm of the early song of u2 on the MM.

Back
Top Bottom