Line 6 Variax anyone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DanZigs

The Fly
Hi. I'll be graduating university this year and when my family asked me what I wanted for a present, I was thinking of asking for a Variax.

I currently own an Ibanez EX series (circa early 90's) that has a HB/SC/HB configuration, 5 way pickup switch, and a Floydd Rose tremelo. (I also have a nice Takamine electro-accoustic). I play guitar mostly in my own house with my guitar connected to my computer outputting into headphones. I rarely also play with a few friends or perform.

My electric guitar has served me well for the past ~10 years, but I am interested in upgrading. I was looking at the Line 6 website and the Variax looks like it could be a superb replacement guitar. I love the idea of the flexibilty of sounds that you can get from it. I have also been very impressed with my POD XT Live and consequently would strongly consider getting another Line 6 product. I would be interested in either the Variax 300 or 600 (the 700 is out of my price range).

I was wondering if anyone has had experience with this guitar and if so, would you recommend it?

hey, its a good guitar, i have a 500 if you want to know anything else, ask me

Back
Top Bottom