LA fans who want to join a band

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooperson

Refugee
I want to be in a band. I play guitar so I need a drummer, bassist and vocalist. I really want to start a band so if you are interested please reply. i'm not the best but i can learn anything you throw at me.:edge:

hey nice. i sing and play the guitar and im looking to be in a band to. i can sing any u2 song and other stuff and i have wrote 40 orignal songs all i need is a band to finish them so let me know what you think.

Awesome. how old are you? How long have you been playing? I've been playing for about nine months but I think I am pretty good considering I taught myself. wow, 40 original compositions? thats cool. So, what now?:)

im 21 and ive been playing the guitar for more that a year. but singing is what im realy good at , so let me know if you are serious about this we could find more people and actually get something good going on.what about you how old are you and what soungs do you play :)

:slant: Well, I don't know if this makes things different, It probably does, but I'm only 14. so if it doesn't, which i'm pretty sure it does, I am really serious about being in a band. Um, I can play walk on, sunday bloody sunday, elevation,and desire. and i can play bits and pieces of the fly, I will follow, dicotheque, beautiful day,new years day, out of control, gloria, helter skelter, and i'm sure i'm missing a few. I have 3 or 4 original songs. It is a bit of an age gap though isn't it. If i'm to young it's alright, just say so.

Hey i'm 15, i can play guitar and sing, ive been guitaring for more than a year. I live near LAX

Talk to me man this would be cool

Back
Top Bottom