Korg SDD-3000 pedal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MrTheEdge1996

Babyface
Picked up one of these recently and I must say its fantastic; the key to Edge's sound in my opinion (as well as being inspiring for my own creations). However, I'm getting a bit of hiss from the pedal (even on the quietest combination of input/ output pre amp settings). Is this normal? All the videos/ demos of the pedal show it to be quiet and relatively noise free...

Also, on a side note, I'm currently trying to track down a Korg A2 to buy (in the UK); if anyone can help me out it would be appreciated (I've looked in many places/ online stores and I'm struggling to find one in the UK).

Does the hiss come from the pedal alone or are there other factors involved? Hiss as in guitar straight into SDD-3000 straight into amp or as part of your pedal board? Also have you tried different cables? Sometimes a shifty patch cable can be the culprit for unwanted noise.

As for the A2, I have one that's gathering dust and which I probably will never use. But I'm from the Netherlands....

thats what noise gates are for, fam.

jokes aside, noises can be from everywhere, just check everything and try avoiding blaming pedals as their primary annoyer.

Back
Top Bottom