JT: They are pretty much my favorite tribute band ever - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Even Better Than The Real Thing ??
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-04-2005, 07:10 PM   #1
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 05:28 PM
JT: They are pretty much my favorite tribute band ever

Hehe... thought id get a head start on a new thread, dont be jealous because i thought of it first.



i said head.
__________________

Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2005, 11:02 PM   #2
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!
 
Carek1230's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: wishing I was somewhere else....
Posts: 121,687
Local Time: 06:28 PM
will ya wipe your mouth please Jase, you're drooling.....maybe one of the guys will even lend you their sweaty new towel
__________________

Carek1230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2005, 11:31 AM   #3
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Carek1230
will ya wipe your mouth please Jase, you're drooling.....maybe one of the guys will even lend you their sweaty new towel


mmmmmmmmmmJTsweat
Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2005, 05:14 PM   #4
Refugee
 
Allegra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap, clap, clap*
Posts: 2,027
Local Time: 08:28 PM
Allegra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 09:16 AM   #5
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Ignore the last post on the JT thread.
It was late and the nerd personality 'Betty' that resides within me came out.
Shes really lonley.
Say hi Betty....


HI!
I just love Joshua Tree.
[SIZE=3You guys make me have funny feelings all over.


Ok, Betty, say bye.

BYE!

Wait, does anyone have any chapstick....
my lips hurt real bad.
Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 09:28 AM   #6
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66

Wait, does anyone have any chapstick....
my lips hurt real bad.

I do! I do! I have a mega stixx. Go ahead and laugh it's true but that's what it's called. It's strawberry flavored and looks like a giant glue stick, in fact most people think it is a glue stick.


Anyhoo, you can borrow it, I will always have chapstick with me as my lips can't live without it. I'm seriously obsessed with chapstick, I put it on all the time, sometimes I don't even notice that I'm putting it on...


It's sooooo goooooooooood and tasty!



(yeah, I'm putting it on as I type this)
angel_of_L.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 09:59 AM   #7
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.



I do! I do! I have a mega stixx. Go ahead and laugh it's true but that's what it's called. It's strawberry flavored and looks like a giant glue stick, in fact most people think it is a glue stick.


Anyhoo, you can borrow it, I will always have chapstick with me as my lips can't live without it. I'm seriously obsessed with chapstick, I put it on all the time, sometimes I don't even notice that I'm putting it on...


It's sooooo goooooooooood and tasty!



(yeah, I'm putting it on as I type this)

You know angel, the make a decaf thats just as tasty as regular.


Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 10:10 AM   #8
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66



You know angel, the make a decaf thats just as tasty as regular.








Decaf is the Devil's blend.
angel_of_L.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 10:12 AM   #9
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.








Decaf is the Devil's blend.
Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 10:15 AM   #10
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66


Decaf....

Give me the real thing or give me nothing at all but don't be a tease!
angel_of_L.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 10:21 AM   #11
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.




Decaf....

Give me the real thing or give me nothing at all but don't be a tease!
Me tease?? Never. Im just Joshing with you, i agree.
But you know, there are some things...
that are even better then the real thing.

Child
Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 10:27 AM   #12
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66


Me tease?? Never. Im just Joshing with you, i agree.
But you know, there are some things...
that are even better then the real thing.

Child

I'm sure of it. But those things are made better when you add coffee and cream.



Whip cream.
angel_of_L.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 10:30 AM   #13
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.



I'm sure of it. But those things are made better when you add coffee and cream.



Whip cream.
Me likes cream
Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 10:42 AM   #14
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by night_and_day66


Me likes cream




Hey, I just went to Zoo Confessionals and had a good laugh at the guy knocking tribute bands. If a musician that plays in a tribute band has "sunk to the depths" of the industry, what do you call their fans?


By the way, I think he's just jealous of a guy named Chedge, cuz with a name like that, you can do almost anything.
angel_of_L.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 10:48 AM   #15
The Fly
 
thousandfold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: a basement on the hill
Posts: 262
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.


By the way, I think he's just jealous of a guy named Chedge, cuz with a name like that, you can do almost anything.
It's so true!!!!!!

We love you Chedge!!!!!!!!

(Allegra Exclamation disease strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!)
thousandfold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 11:11 AM   #16
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by thousandfold


It's so true!!!!!!

We love you Chedge!!!!!!!!

(Allegra Exclamation disease strikes again!!!!!!!!!!!)

Forgive them father for they know not what they do!!!

Ladies, you are fueling a fire here that will get dangerously out of control very fast.

The only thing worse than a lead singer with an ego is A GUITAR PLAYER WITH AN EGO! (or in this case, a guy with a beanie and whose wearing a guitar playing with foot switches posing as a guitar player)

BTW Rachel, you and Chedge's wife could be sisters. There's definitely a resemblance.
Bono B. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 11:32 AM   #17
Refugee
 
angel_of_L.A.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Where soul meets body...
Posts: 1,074
Local Time: 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones



Forgive them father for they know not what they do!!!

Ladies, you are fueling a fire here that will get dangerously out of control very fast.

The only thing worse than a lead singer with an ego is A GUITAR PLAYER WITH AN EGO! (or in this case, a guy with a beanie and whose wearing a guitar playing with foot switches posing as a guitar player)

BTW Rachel, you and Chedge's wife could be sisters. There's definitely a resemblance.
You're right. We'll stop picking on Chedge.



It's Ron's turn!
angel_of_L.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 11:43 AM   #18
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Where the beer flows like wine...
Posts: 4,528
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones



Forgive them father for they know not what they do!!!

Ladies, you are fueling a fire here that will get dangerously out of control very fast.

The only thing worse than a lead singer with an ego is A GUITAR PLAYER WITH AN EGO! (or in this case, a guy with a beanie and whose wearing a guitar playing with foot switches posing as a guitar player)

BTW Rachel, you and Chedge's wife could be sisters. There's definitely a resemblance.

Do i detect a leeetle jealousy?
Mr Jones, share the love, baby!
there is enough to go around!
Night & Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 11:54 AM   #19
Acrobat
 
Bono B. Jones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 397
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by angel_of_L.A.


You're right. We'll stop picking on Chedge.



It's Ron's turn!

You got that right Angel, it's always Ron's turn for getting picked on!
Bono B. Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2005, 01:52 PM   #20
The Fly
 
thousandfold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: a basement on the hill
Posts: 262
Local Time: 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Bono B. Jones



Forgive them father for they know not what they do!!!

Ladies, you are fueling a fire here that will get dangerously out of control very fast.

The only thing worse than a lead singer with an ego is A GUITAR PLAYER WITH AN EGO! (or in this case, a guy with a beanie and whose wearing a guitar playing with foot switches posing as a guitar player)

BTW Rachel, you and Chedge's wife could be sisters. There's definitely a resemblance.

Oh, come on Jason... you of all people know I always melt for the lead singer!!
__________________

thousandfold is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×