Jools Holland gig

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MackTheCasbah

The Fly
People, someone got to have pic of Edge's rig at Jools Holland show. Someone. And I loved Edge playing behind the bridge to make atmospheric sound on the intro

I guess Line 6 wasn't so useless after all. Or could be because it's specialized effects with user-friendly effects. I thought all of Line 6 pieces would've been gone

I wonder what those expression pedals (mission engineering ones) do. I know Boss is definitely overall volume, but i think 4 expression pedal sounds a lot considering Edge used to have only 1.

For the tour i think he will have the pod pro. The elevation and bd sounds come from that unit and the axe cant emulate the same because are different fabricant.

For the tour i think he will have the pod pro. The elevation and bd sounds come from that unit and the axe cant emulate the same because are different fabricant.

Between the Axe and plethora of distortions on the Line 6, he might be able to cover 'Beautiful Day'.

The question then becomes, do they play 'Elevation' on the next tour after playing it for the last 3? Maybe. Maybe not.

Between the Axe and plethora of distortions on the Line 6, he might be able to cover 'Beautiful Day'.

The question then becomes, do they play 'Elevation' on the next tour after playing it for the last 3? Maybe. Maybe not.

I'm not really into Elevation as a song; solo where Edge just strums chord is cool, though.

I will record the full show on friday and post sum screens.theres a telecaster Infront of the fender amp I guess he must of used that for California(There is no end to love)

From what I can see, there is quite a large MIDI foot controller on the ground at Edge's feet. Could he be back using the Skydstrup, not the Custom Audio Electronics one from the Invisible gig in February.

^I thought it's the CAE controller, and I believe he has couple of controllers so that he can experiment with Axe-based rig and his stripped down, Axe-less rig.

2nuqgwn.jpg

jools pic here

@Rockhound252 not sure if there is a rack tuner its hard to say for sure.
he does have his white Boss tuner on the Floor.

Back
Top Bottom