I Will Follow cover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
does someone compared in terms of sound 1 gibson explorer and 1 epiphone explorer? I am curious to read your opinions....

The Epiphone Explorers really are excellent guitars, and with the right pickup upgrade, these can sound damn near or even just as good as any Gibson reissue in my opinion. BTW, it seems Epiphone recently released an "Antique Natural" color for the Explorer, and this finish looks spot on for Edges model. Find one of those, upgrade to some Seth Lover or 57 Classic pups, and you'll be set.

and what do you think about around 2000 version gibson explorer? I saw some video that it was really realistic than 1976 gibson natural original version.
what is about you, better version nearest one of 1976 aged, in terms of sound and colour?

and what do you think about around 2000 version gibson explorer? I saw some video that it was really realistic than 1976 gibson natural original version.
what is about you, better version nearest one of 1976 aged, in terms of sound and colour?

I really love mine! Its beautiful and has a really great sound i think i have a 2007 model...And the color is nice...Im still trying to figure out of it looks like edge's or not sometimes it does and sometimes it does not! :lol: But to me because of the lighting Edge's always looks another color :lol::lol: :D

Back
Top Bottom