Hello any Guitarists/ Bassists from Belfast N.I. on here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZeroDude

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well I need to get a new band together or atleast a guitarist I'll be able to jam with or write songs with, or maybe someone with a good voice and a decent lyrical sensibility?

Musical ability is not really required but a bonus, passion is a must though. Anyway thanks if anyone replies to this post:wink:

Lil'Bono said:
Well, i've got a guitar, but i play about as well as Bono does!!

Lol, well that would be good place to start, the B man can play some nice rythmn, but I usually work with just open chord strums most of the time in my writing, anyway if your interested in starting a band of sorts, this could well be a chance..........

Well thats a problem considering I haven't got any form of transport right now, ahhhhhhhh:|

Thanks for taking this into consideration anyway........

ZeroDude, you could try registering on 'www.boards.ie', there is a section on the boards for musicians seeking musicians. Don't know if there are many from the North there but probably worth a try!

Thanks for that Financeguy, I'll definitely have to check that out, it's really hard to find musicians with similair musical influences as myself atleast in my experience:wink:

Back
Top Bottom