GUITAR NAMES!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diogenes

The Fly
What are your guitar names???

My guitar (gibson les paul deluxe re-issue....recently discontinued AGAIN!!) doesn't have a name yet, but i just want to hear some names to get an idea of what kind of name i should have for mine (i already have a name in mind...but i just want to know if it's....usual...)

o ya put why it's named the name you gave it...if that's not too much trouble

peace

------------------
" Can playing a Gibson guitar make you rich and famous? ... how do you define rich and famous? "

-Gibson, Pure

I used to own a guitar which I called Joshua. Like in Joshua Tree.

Now I play bass guitar and I call one of them Robbie. I think ?t?s after Robbie Williams, it kinda reminds me of him.

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I have recently purchased a Epiphone Custom Les Paul. It has three humbucker each with its own volume which is pretty sweet. Its not a gibson but close enough
wink.gif

I also have a Ibanez RX series

My acoustic guitar in a Guild D40(forget exaclty) - guild makes beautiful guitars, especially the upper end!!
http://www.guildguitars.com

------------------
I'm not living
I'm just killing time

My guitar is named Edge. Yes I know, very original. ;) I was going to name is Feedback, but it looked like an Edge to me.

My household has 3 guitars - an ancient 12 string acoustic, a cheap though cute electric, and a 6 string acoustic.

My sister named the 6-string acoustic "Surfer Rosa"... after the Pixies. ;)

My electric-Eli(jah Bob Patricus Guggi Q, but of course. Eli for short.)
My accoustic- Harold
My bass- C.C. (Stands for nothing at all, I'm not even sure where I got it from.
Let us know what name you decide on! :D

elevatedsoul2 said:
My electric-Eli(jah Bob Patricus Guggi Q, but of course. Eli for short.)

Awwww, that's really cute. :love:
I think my acoustic guitar's name is Honey - she (it clearly is a she; she has obvious female forms :D) - is amber or yellow coloured - but she never told me her real name, though.........
And I will get an electric guitar in some days/weeks! I'm so excited!

Whats the bass scoop?

AM said:
------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01 [/B]

I agree! Living iwth a gear acquisition junkie myself who has played bass for around 30 years would like to know adam's setup? What kind of bass, strings,mix?

Attachments

• musicman.jpg
    musicman.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 17
i just got an acoustic (which i am trying to teach myself to play if anyone has some tips) and i named it sparky. normally i would name a bass that, but this guitar has personality and we call it sparks for short. i don't know why it made me think of adam when i got it. oh wait yes i do, that picture where he is lying on a couch strumming. ah well not all names are clever.:D

Back
Top Bottom