Ender the solo artist - Need help!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ender

Babyface
Hi, my name is Ender, a solo artist from northern new york. I'm heavily influenced by U2 and the Smashing Pumpkins, and my music has been considered a cross between the two. I'm a Junior in college, and I'll be graduating in 2002. Right now I'm hoping to finish up the recording of my debut album in February, and my manager and I are getting ready to show it to record labels. However, I'm in a bit of a bind. Since I live in the boonies, there's no one here to play in a band (that's why I'm solo) and no one is interested in playing back-up to a "solo artist", especially one who hasn't got a contract yet. I invite anyone here to please check out my music at my homepage, www.enderhq.com and tell me what you think, and if you're interested, please let me know if you want to play. As soon as I'm out of college I want to tour whether I have a contract or not. That's my goal for now. I have bigger ones for later. If you want to know what I'm all about, don't hesitate to send me an email. You can trust that I'm here to do good! Thank you, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!!!

------------------
Imagination if for free

Back
Top Bottom