Elevation Rocks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mysterious doll

The Fly
I just had to say a quick word about Elevation's show in Vancouver on May 14th... it KICKED ASS!!! It was my first time seeing them and I was completely blown away.

It was so perfect for me because I have wanted to see U2 for just about 20 years and I was never able to until this last April, so I missed out on hearing all of those killer earlier tracks live. But Elevation delivered them all (with authourity) on a silver platter on Saturday night. My only complaint was not being able to make it into town to see Friday's show as well!

To all of the guys in the band: THANK YOU SO MUCH... especially for playing "Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses?" for me. The whole night was spectacular and we all can't wait for you to come back to BC!!
:applaud:

Thank you for coming to see us, I'm glad you enjoyed the show. We had a blast, especially during the Joshua Tree set on Saturday.

Nothing has been signed yet but it looks like we're going to be back at the same venue at some point towards the end of the year, so I hope you can make it then. Details as ever on all our shows at www.u2tributeband.com .

Mick (the bass player)

Last edited:
yeah, I was there too, and had a blast..

you guys got me hooked on Lady With A Spinning Head... HUGE props for playing that song

the whole Joshua Tree set was awesome as well... great job!

Back
Top Bottom