Edge's Explorer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mr Sarajevo

Babyface
Yeah good to see it back. Reminds me of the I Will Follow/ Sunday Bloody Sunday era ( early 80's). It definitely signals a return to a more rock type sound.

------------------
I will be with you again...

I'm relieved this topic was not about a certain motor vehicle we have here in the states called an 'Explorer'...I would hate for Edge to riding around in something that had tires ready to explode...bit of a scandal here at the moment...big tire recall and all that...whew...

Carry on....

Dream Wanderer

------------------
******* If this be madness, let us make the most of it!***

at times I felt that I had come a long way only to find that which I sought the most was something I had left behind.

from "Everest:The West Ridge"

I'm so glad to see Edge's Gibson Explorer again, especially after that bit in Propaganda a few issues ago about it being on a long vacation. I think the Explorer may be his way of supporting that idea of returning to the rock band concept of the 80's. What do you think?

So are we thinking the Explorer is Edge's 'Lucille'?
I have a special bond with the Explorer.
Ive noticed that James Hatfield of Metallica and Dave Grohl of Foofighters have been using one too.

I was so surprised to see that guitar in the video...if you guys notice he plays two guitars in the video I think the other one is Les

Back
Top Bottom