Edge-Approve RetroRocket Elite is on the way.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edge_Orchestra

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Edge-Approve RetroRocket Elite is on the way.

Like this one.

fernandes-retrorocket-200x-black-1.jpg

Fernandes Retro Rocket Elite. Should be delivered on Thursday.

Just thought I'd share. :up:

Great buy! :up: Pls post some samples when you have it and if you can. Obviously, UV and WOWY are the obvious requests! ;)

I've been looking for a Decade Elite for a while now. :drool:

It might be a hard find, as they have not made the Decade Elite for ages. (I think they stopped making the Decade models around 2000-2002)

Finding one in Sea Foam will be near impossible. It was not a stock color. Edge had that made custom.

fer-decade_elite-1997-seafoam-1.jpg

The orange one was a stock color. Might be possible to find one. But I've not seen an orange one on the second-hand market at all.

edge08.jpg

More common is tobacco sunburst, which Edge didn't use. BUT if you find one, I know a place that does great refinishing. You could probably have it re-finished and Edge ready soon enough.

It might be easier to find a metallic green finish Fernandes Native Pro. But to make it Edge-ready, it will need some alterations.

Edge's had the neck swapped out for a Decade neck. Native Pro comes with a headstock with 3 tuners on top and 3 on the bottom. The Decade, like the RetroRocket or a Stratocaster have all 6 on top.

Also the full-size humbuckers were swapped out for Seymour Duncan Hot-Rail pickups.
Fer-Native_Pro-metallic_grn-1.jpg

The sea foam finish is just :drool: I'd also fancy the orange though. Either way, I just hope to get my hands on one of those bad boys soon.

Really waiting for some RetroRocket reviews and hopefully samples! :)

I always thought the orange was butt-ugly. Still do!

Now certainly if Edge were to hand it over to me and say "Here ya go, enjoy!" I might have to exercise my right to re-think that.

:lol:

Per UPS tracking: The RetroRocket is in route and should be delivered today. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

The eagle has landed. :hyper:

The Fernades RetroRocket is patiently waiting next to my desk, here at work, for work to be finishing (in an hour and 13 minutes) so that we can go home and play.

:D

UPDATE:
I can't believe how light it is! Especially compared to my Clapton Stratocaster, which is quite heavy.

Back to my previously schedule guitar playing...

UPDATE:
I can't believe how light it is! Especially compared to my Clapton Stratocaster, which is quite heavy.

Back to my previously schedule guitar playing...

Really? That's awesome! How heavy is your Clapton strat?

I love lighter guitars, they make the load a lot easier on you.

And play the heck out that thing!:wink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom