Drummers in London?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jules

The Fly
If you remember I posted a message about forming a U2 covers band here in London. Well we've now got the EDGE (myself), and a great BONO and ADAM. We've had interest from a couple of drummers but nothing definate yet so if you fancy yourself as LARRY and want to have a laugh and make some real money playing universities and pubs etc round london get in contact.

cheers,

jules.

jules153@hotmail.com

or ring me on

0208 360 1471

im a drummer but i live in ireland, schucks! anyway, have you checked the back of q magazine they always have loads of shit like that about tribute bands and stuff. i wouldnt advise playing your band in belfast if you come cause the worlds best tribute band, achtung baby lives there, their amazin!

Cheers for info about q magazine, I'll check it out.

Shame you live the other side of the irish sea or would could have been able to get something going there. Ah well I'm sure something will turn up for you, and us hopefully.

Yeah I've seen Achtung Baby twice and also the Doppelgangers, both great cover bands. The drummer in the Doppelgangers was brilliant - however the 'Bono' in Achtung Baby was better than the real 'Bono' if you ask me!

jules.

Back
Top Bottom