Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by MDFan:
Just asking
I can't help you here...
But I can agree wholeheartedly that that was one motherfucking performance...that Irving Plaza show is imbedded in my brain..
If anyone can help with guitar tabs..that would be great..
Now I think I'm going to listen to that performance now.LOL! Thanks, MDFan...it's all your fault..LMFAO!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Love Autumn

And I did enjoy how you knew THE AMENDMENT, capital letters and all. Well played.

Let's haul this into the future.

Varitek said:
I should go it's 1030 and now actually time for early lunch. i remember saying i wouldn't in hell stay til now lol

:lmao:

Nice going. Let's see where we get to from here. I wonder how much more class you'll skip ...

phillyfan26 said:
Alright, Axver, so ... what time did you guys decide on?

We're going 9pm on Sunday, US eastern/midday Monday Aussie eastern.

phillyfan26 said:
And I did enjoy how you knew THE AMENDMENT, capital letters and all. Well played.

Someone told him about it, Danimal.

Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek
NSW and PFan.

Hey Pfan wanna see EITS with me on April 8th??? They're playing in philly!

did we really pass 1000?

If you were going to see them in Chicago on 4/1, you'd have been in luck since I'm already going to that show......but that's a bit of a haul for you.

Hey Axver, THE AMENDMENT. I am on here for a few seconds then have to head back out.....

Alisaura said:

Bah, who needs him! We can do just fine on our own... take one for the team... push through the pack,... it's not over till the siren sounds...

</tripod-inspired-football-cliches>

I :heart: Tripod.

:lol:

Looks like THE AMENDMENT turned up anyway. Glad to see him around, even though we've got cliches and jokes to see us through if needs be.

Alright, good luck and God speed. I too will be leaving probably within 20-30 minutes.

phillyfan26 said:

New Spoken Whales taught me well.

Damnit, got 45ed.

Varitek said:
What date was this covered anyway?

I got 45'd like a long ass prog song

(I am getting desperate)

Holy shit, way to be on topic. Epic phail.

But while you're epic phailing, I'll answer. 5 December 2000, at the Irving Plaza gig.

Haha, looks like you did make it to the bitter end, Varitek :D

Hi NSW and pfan who everyone is calling THE AMENDMENT for some reason. :wave:

Last edited:
phillyfan26 said:
That should be perfect for me.

Varitek: Where is EITS playing?

Starlight Ballroom.

I will most definitely not be in Chicago on 4/1, or any time at all in the forseeable future. But it's a nice city, it's the only non-East Coast city I'd seriously consider living in.

Varitek said:

Yeah well this is Philadelphia where Saturdays the trains end earlier. Go fucking figure. I was actually hoping when i looked up the date that it wasn't a weekend. Though I do have class allllll day Wednesdays.

WTF. Here, since people are out later on Friday and Saturday nights, the public transport runs later. Makes perfect sense!

But this is Melbourne. Best city on earth and whatnot.

Alisaura said:
Haha, looks like you did make it to the bitter end, Varitek :D

Hi NSW and pfan who everyone is called THE AMENDMENT for some reason. :wave:

His father, named THE EXCEPTION, named him THE AMENDMENT. It all makes sense. He's also known as Danimal in certain areas of Philadelphia. Areas I'd not visit if it were after dark.

Varitek said:

Hey I didn't skip class that was tourist.

I thought you skipped some class before that Leopold to K-somebodyI'mtootiredtothink?

Axver said:
Holy shit, way to be on topic. Epic phail.

But while you're epic phailing, I'll answer. 5 December 2000, at the Irving Plaza gig.
The next poster mentioned Irving Plaza anyway, I think...

Aaaaagh the topic!! Get it away from meee!!

*stands on chair and shrieks*

Varitek said:

Starlight Ballroom.

I will most definitely not be in Chicago on 4/1, or any time at all in the forseeable future. But it's a nice city, it's the only non-East Coast city I'd seriously consider living in.

Thank you for confirming.

No spoken words said:

His father, named THE EXCEPTION, named him THE AMENDMENT. It all makes sense. He's also known as Danimal in certain areas of Philadelphia. Areas I'd not visit if it were after dark.

does his father post on interference or is this all a usual crock of shit?

No spoken words said:
I see... *makes note* Ta :D

No spoken words said:

I'm not even going to try to understand this. But I'll call him THE AMENDMENT just for you, now and then.

As it is, I think PFan is good. And if you think about it in the right way, childishly amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom