Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

My exams miraculously were scheduled around the gigs. Very miraculously, as I planned my gigs long before the exam schedule was published!

Hopefully, if i'm still in uni when they hit Seattle next tour (and i probably will be unless they don't release the album this year) i'm hoping my assignments and exams get scheduled around any gigs.

Ditto any Australian leg, but it should take them over a year from tour start to get down here, thus i should have graduated by that time.

KhanadaRhodes said:

well in the many times i've gone blonde, it's gotten brassy and looked yellow. does that count?

NO.

I want bright, shimmering yellow.

Axver said:
NO.

I want bright, shimmering yellow.
yellow is like the one colour on me that looks horrible.

if this doesn't count for everything, nothing does:
n600186144_215800_1556.jpg

p.s. i had purple highlights under this

KhanadaRhodes said:
everyone in this thread needs to lose their virginity. right now.

and if you already have lost it, then you need to lose it again, for old times' sake.

And what are you doing to make this happen, huh?

Axver said:
I'm not seeing turquoise. :tsk:
before that, i had blue streaks, then a blueish (bluish?) green which i guess counts as turquoise, then green.

let me go on record stating that then green did NOT coincide with saint patrick's day. i got it like right after it, in april. that just seemed too cute.

KhanadaRhodes said:

before that, i had blue streaks, then a blueish (bluish?) green which i guess counts as turquoise, then green.

let me go on record stating that then green did NOT coincide with saint patrick's day. i got it like right after it, in april. that just seemed too cute.

But were you green and red for Christmas?

KhanadaRhodes said:

but i bring the boobs and notes about my boobs.

Oh, well then. New Spoken Whales just can't compete with that.

Well, unless he's a pimp.

Gettin' 45ed.

oh and i should point out when i had the hair i posted the pic of, and then when i got my nose pierced, i got in trouble at work! :drool:

which brings me now to the white and black hair i have now :love:

KhanadaRhodes said:
oh and i should point out when i had the hair i posted the pic of, and then when i got my nose pierced, i got in trouble at work! :drool:

which brings me now to the white and black hair i have now :love:

Fuck being a postwhore. You're a dyewhore.

And ouch, piercings. Ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom