Does anyone have a guitar tab from when U2 covered won't get fooled again?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

27 years, 329 days, 12 hours, 11 minutes, and 58 seconds from now we will have that done to all of the threads currently active. It will take, from then, 240 years to fill the rest.

Well then, we just need to recruit more people.

coolian2 said:
I always thought it would be a great conversation starter

I bet you're now going to introduce yourself to girls on the bus/train by trying to fire things down their shirts.

No spoken words said:
Here's an original Haiku, made just now:

You take careful aim
And stare hard at the target
I love Boobsketball

This, people, is why every thread needs its New South Wales.

Axver said:

I bet you're now going to introduce yourself to girls on the bus/train by trying to fire things down their shirts.

It's probably not going to work on most of my buses because the air conditioning is way too low

But my uni classes, now there's a different story. I know one of the models from NZ Deal or No Deal.

coolian2 said:
Acoustic Walk On, i'll add.

Electric Walk On in Brisbane was better.

But I thought U2 sucks? Sucks as much as getting 45ed.

coolian2 said:
But my uni classes, now there's a different story. I know one of the models from NZ Deal or No Deal.

This has the potential for so many lame puns.

I'll leave it for Andrew.

Axver said:

Electric Walk On in Brisbane was better.

But I thought U2 sucks? Sucks as much as getting 45ed.

From bootlegs i love acoustic Walk On more than electric, although the Vertigo electric versions are very cool.

My opinion might change if i were to get a chance to hear the electric version live.

Why the fuck did i decide to do exams instead of joining in the Vertigo circus in Australia? What a mistake.

coolian2 said:

From bootlegs i love acoustic Walk On more than electric, although the Vertigo electric versions are very cool.

My opinion might change if i were to get a chance to hear the electric version live.

Why the fuck did i decide to do exams instead of joining in the Vertigo circus in Australia? What a mistake.

Psh. No acoustic version of any song has ever been better than the electric version, at least not as far as U2 goes. Acoustic Walk On is one of their better acoustic songs, but it still can't hold a candle to playing it the proper way.

My exams miraculously were scheduled around the gigs. Very miraculously, as I planned my gigs long before the exam schedule was published!

KhanadaRhodes said:

i've had yellow hair dye applied to my head. my hair may not have turned yellow, and it was in addition to other dyes, but it counts.

YELLOW HAIRED KHAN OR IT DOESN'T COUNT.

KhanadaRhodes said:
is it bad that i make fun of people's names? i'm working on this thing for work for a flight and some of these names are really stupid, so i can't help it.

If it's bad, then I'm really fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom