Could It Be? U2 Plays Wedding at Casa Casuarina (Versace Mansion)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gvox

Ghost of Love
Just got in from a pretty wild weekend and someone had sent me this link..not really sure where it belongs but it sure did seem that everything these U2 fans knew was wrong!

U2 plays Versace Mansion?

Too bad U2 was actually at the Cannes Film Festival that night! :lol:

I don't think I could have possibly planned this any better in my wildest imagination! too funny!

:wink:

(ps - dont worry, I set them straight in the comments and an email to the editor!!)

Last edited:
dude! where the heck did you find that?!!

thats so funny....I WISH U2 were in town, I wouldnt have been playing, I would have been watching! geeeesh.

Hell, U2 played a show not too long ago in Suwanee, Georgia. Why not a wedding? :wink:

Seriously, though, that's an awesome compliment to you guys. Bravo!

Hey gabrielvox, is that you in your avatar? Cos I was looking at it thinking, Bono looks a bit funny in that pic... then I thought maybe it isn't Bono.

In which case you look alot like him.

Also did it bum you out to have to cut your hair off when he cut his?

HA! man, I JUMPED FOR JOY when Bono cut his hair! I cracked open champagne, did a :dance: and started a letter writing campaign to PM to make sure he keeps it that way!!

Not only do I think he looks 1000% better, but that's the way I had my hair for over a decade from like age 19-31 so it was quite a relief!!

as for that avatar, I'm pretty far gone :drunk: in that one, it was at a music industry party where Heineken was the sponsor and all Heiney's were free... :uhoh:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom