Clip U2 Cover CWB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great Videos and playing Rogerio.do you have a list of your gear guitars/amps/effects.

What effects are you using for the 'invisible' riff ?
it sounds spot on.

Thanks, BB Mac...For invisible I'm using a boss cs-2 compressor + Boss SD-1 + booster + Korg SDD delay...

I use mainly a rack that I have been building through the years...It has a Boss ME-5 analog guitar effects processor with midi, Digitech IPS 33b (for shimmer and pitch shifter, like a 12 strings patch), Digitech GSP 2101 Artist, Korg A2 with a SPC-1 card, Korg SDD 2000 delay, plus a dunlop wah pedal, digitech WH-1 Whammy original, hand made booster, TC Eletronic poly tune, all plugged in two Vox AC-30 amps.

My guitars are:
Black Fender Strat
Blue Fender Strat
Red Fender Strat with EMG DG-20 (David Gilmour Signature system)
Blondie Fender Tele
Cream Skylark Les Paul Custom
Sunburst Gibson Les Paul
Rickenbacker 330 fireglo
Wine Ibanez Artcore Semi AS200
Gibson Korina Explorer
Gibson Humminbird Acoustic
Yamaha APX-12 12 strings Acoustic

Greetings from Brazil

Thanks Rogerio Very nice Gear list:)

you say you used boss cs-2 compressor + Boss SD-1 + booster + Korg SDD delay
on invisible what about the fuzz synth lead riff? is that just a sample from the BT
or do you play it.

Thanks Rogerio Very nice Gear list:)

you say you used boss cs-2 compressor + Boss SD-1 + booster + Korg SDD delay
on invisible what about the fuzz synth lead riff? is that just a sample from the BT
or do you play it.

I have used the lead synth on my xt live, if you use the HD series I'm sure it will have this or something better to he fair the synth lead isn't the best but it kinda works

I heard a rumour the fuzz tone is a patch on the A3 korg. Mate edge us 'edging' back to the older effects for the new album

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

http://m.soundcloud.com/budgetedge

yeah, I forgot to mention....
I played the synth part in an old Korg 01/w keyboard....that thing has nice patches for all U2 songs......I didn't know that the korg A3 had something like that....time to research it again....:lol:

yeah, I forgot to mention....
I played the synth part in an old Korg 01/w keyboard....that thing has nice patches for all U2 songs......I didn't know that the korg A3 had something like that....time to research it again....:lol:

'Use preset 91 to make the invisible patch' this is what I've heard my friend.

Let me know if you have any joy

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

http://m.soundcloud.com/budgetedge

And, GMan, we'll posting new vídeos very soon.... we recorded 8 songs by now.... the video editing is a bit hard, lol.......

Thanks again Rogerio for the info :) i may try the A3 out also just to try and get the riff

Great Band you have :up:

Hello, thanks everyone.... I must say that the patch 91 in my korg didn't work as I was expecting....BUT, it seemed close... I just not was able to do as I did in my ancient 01/W Korg..... I guess the Korgs have all you need for U2 sounds, racks, keyboards, etc. lol.....by the way, here's our new vídeo: Beautiful Day

Gibson Explorer, Vox AC-30, Boss, CS-2, korg SDD 2000, booster, big muff, boss sd-1, digitech ips 33b (for the whammy part).... I hope you like it :D sorry my bad english!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iaq8f2SPU_w

Back
Top Bottom