Boss BC2 Combo drive demo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BB Mac

War Child
guys picked up this Boss BC2 Combo drive pedal which is ment to
give you a Vox AC30 sound. did a quick clip with just messing
about with sum u2 and a little bit of the who at the end.

excuse the playing and tell me what you think of the pedal :)
ohh no amp used just the pedal sim and pedals

https://soundcloud.com/bbbruce5/boss-bc2-como-drive-mess-about

this is my Boss Pedalboard i put together..
r7659h.jpg

what is that chorus pedal, i've never seen it.

anyway, it surprisingly sounds good in low-gain, which is probably how it's intended for.

Hi Mack its a 80s RAK chorus,They brought out a good few pedals maybe about 7 and they were basically boss rip offs and they sounded really good.I also have a RAK delay pedal.

The BC2 I had it about 10 o'clock on the drive setting.you can turn it up to get into brian may or even more Heavy things.it sounds even better going into a Amp . there's a cool video on you tube and the guy does sum u2/brian may/The Who ect goin into a amp using the Boss BC2 Combo drive pedal. Its ment to give you that AC30 sound with the blue speaker.
so far am pretty impressed but need to try it with a Amp.

I get lazy at times cause the strings on the guitar are from last year so tbh it will kill sum of the tone coming thru.i will do another clip with a full set of new strings maybe a full song next time.

I SO cannot hear whatever you're playing over the sight of that nice juicy DM-2 of yours. You better not EVER tell where you live cause I'm going to steal that from you. I WANT!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Muad'zin i picked that DM-2 up for £15 years ago :D really great old analogue delay sound
as you know..my address is a Secret! lol :))

Mack il need to try it out with a Amp, as you say should sound good:)

Back
Top Bottom