Best U2 Tribute Ever!!! Gotta see this!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Didn't really care for the singer's voice, but I will say, he's got Bono's stance and various mannerisms down flat. Better than any other Bono impression I've seen.

i LOVE Lemon, i thought this thread might have been another about them before I clicked it :reject: they're the best U2 tribute band going in my opinion (i'm sure many would agree) and i HATE tribute bands usually. they're the only one I'd go to see.

it's definitely about the sound for me, i couldn't give a toss if tribute acts look and walk like bono/stomp like the edge/play bass indifferently with the occasional cheeky grin like adam/scowl like Larry when they play. i always feel really uncomfortable and just squirm watching those kinds of tribute bands.
Lemon could all work in a dirty, smelly factory...leave work Friday night and go play a gig straight away across the street in their overalls covered in dust and as long as it sounds as good as they do it then i'm happy listening.

oddly though, I don't like their cover of Acrobat. didnt like the guitar if i'm honest and for a band that does such faithful renditions their version somehow lacks something...because of how great they are it makes me question how U2 would sound playing Acrobat themselves!! haha but they do a fucking GREAT cover of When I Look At The World. it's the live version we never got, basically :sad:

YouTube - WHEN I LOOK AT THE WORLD Live U2 song By lemon_mpg

Back
Top Bottom