Best MIDI controller for the AxeFX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Muad'zin

Refugee
I'm contemplating getting an AxeFX. Not that I'm getting rid of my pedals, far from it, but for gigs with quick changeovers, or gigs that necessitate long distance travel the AxeFX is probably better. Of course I would need a controller to operate the AxeFX. Fractal itself is selling the MFC101, which seems to be a fine product. I do wonder how it compares to the Liquid Foot Pro though, as that is what I see a lot of AxeFX users use. Since there seem to be a number of you here with experience with the AxeFX, which do you think is best?

Also, which of the two controllers works best with a 19" rig with three Voodoolab GCX controllers in them?

Thanks in advance!

Seems the Fractal.Controller would be easier to obtain. And it's made for the unit..

Liquid Foot controllers are great but I've heard that they are hard to get - the guy that makes them has spent less time making items - and that he's taken more time than should be necessary to communicate with his buyers. If the info I heard is correct,Liquid Foot seems like a frustrating proposition.

Sent from my iPad using U2 Interference

I thought of RJM Mastermind GT because it's got nice labels for each control, but I realized that they may be pricy......

I use the MFC101 for my AxeFx. It's great. Really great. And out of the box you don't need to program it to read the Axe. Plug and play

Back
Top Bottom