Beginner Needs New Material

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl91289

War Child
I have had my guitar since Christmas, and have been pretty successful at teaching myself chord songs including, You've Got To Hide Your Love Away, You Won't See me( both Beatles),Walk On, Free Fallin(Tom Petty), and a lot of Joshua Tree stuff. All of this is just chords, played on an acoustic guitar. I am trying to wait until this summer when I have time to take lessons to learn tabs, so the songs I can teach myself are somewhat limited. However, I feel like I have finished the above songs and I need new material. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Spanish Eyes, I've worked out a nice set of chords and recorded them...now I'm simply waiting for people here to actually give a damn and record some vocals for me...should be soon....or rather NOT.

hey, i'm beginner guitar too...they acoustic version of rtss is super easy: d g d g then the chorus is a g a g etc.

hmm...yeah, aiwiy is good, and acoustic stay is a good one...gets you working on arpeggios too. knocking on heaven's door (g d am g d c) and people get ready (c am f c) are super easy.

Back
Top Bottom