Bass Tabs For NLOTH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The album version of NLOTH is just the bass following the root chords of the song i believe, I've figured out most of Stand Up Comedy, though I'm not sure about some parts, I'll post my tab/chords if I have time, and GOYB has tabs on other tab sites already I think, not sure about other stuff yet, the bass on this album is really good though, nice sound overall and not buried in the mix like ATYCLB! :wave:

the basstab for NLOTH2 is on Ultimate-guitar.com, and it looked good. I'm going to try it out tonight I think. if it's not good I'll perfect it.

This album is definately Adam's. Great riffs!

Boots I have tabbed on U-G.com already, same username as here. It follows the guitar perfectly.
I'm aiming to learn Magnificent and Crazy Tonight aswell.

Some tabs

Hey there, I'm new to the forum. I've posted a couple tabs but haven't tabbed the CD yet unfortunately. So far I've posted "Get on your boots" and "Magnificent" (Rockin' bass line) and I'm gonna go through the rest of the album soon and throw the tabs up. If you happen to do a search on google, type in "Mystic2Kyle U2" (no quotation marks) and my tabs that are posted will pop up. (Magnificent is submitted, just waiting on the site admins to actually post it on their sites now.)

Hope they help and I'll update when I submit the rest of the tabs.

Have fun rockin!

Back
Top Bottom